Terms and Conditions
- Payment is required 48 hours prior to the consultation. This fee is for the consultation and is non-refundable. Date alterations are accepted 48 hours prior to your consultation. Travel charges may apply.
- Any action taken by the consultant during a home consultation is undertaken with your express or implied consent. If you do not agree with any action proposed by the consultant, or if you feel uncomfortable with any recommendation, please inform the consultant immediately and ask her not to take that action.
- The effectiveness of the plan made by the consultant depends upon you, the client, consistently following through both during and after our work together. The consultant will provide a supporting role in you implementing the plan. You accept full responsibility and accountability for the actions that you do or do not take, the results are achieved and any consequences that follow.
- Information provided by the consultant is provided for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. Always consult your own GP if you are in any way concerned about your own health or that of your child.
- Follow up support is provided for the term stated in your invoice. This support is complimentary and cannot be refunded if the full amount is not used. The amount of time offered is usually enough to resolve most issues, but more can be added for an additional charge if needed.
- Support is available between 9.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday, and by prior arrangement during evenings and weekends.
- It is your responsibility to be open and honest with the consultant during and following your consultation so that she can provide you with the level of support you require.
These prices are only payable after the initial two week package (and only if required)
- Call| 20 Minutes|£25
- Extra week of Email/WhatsApp| £25
- One- off Message/ 5 Minute Call| £25